Apple iPhone Dev Supports, Two Different Faces

I asked a question to two contact points of Apple, the one was Apple's iPhone Developer Technical Support in 'iTunes Connect' and the other was a mail to the appreview team.

But I was very upset when I had got the final reply from the member of technical support team after sending / receiving several mails each other.
His answer was, in a short, Seeing 'iTunes Connect'! where I started contacting them.

Apple's service policy is just LOOPING until their client gives up?
(I'm not revealing his name here.)

BUT! Fortunately,
I've been able to get another mail from appreview team, while I was being disappointed, and it could be great help to solve the problem.
I can know that he endeavored to find a helpful answer.

I've got a chance to see two entirely different faces of Apple's support.

I think, still, Steve Jobs could be proud of his service team (another face of all companies) guys yet ...

(It could be a help for no-name-yet iPhone / iPod developers like me ...)

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

둘 중 누군가 그녀를 죽였다, 범인 해설

[MAC OS X] mds_stores 100% CPU usage

tips more on unity ...