iPhone, OpenGL ES 2.0

I'm suffering a problem because of using OpenGL ES 2.0 for my small app.
I already know that there are restrictions of functions depend on the version of OpenGL ES between 1.1 and 2.0.
But I havn't found detailed OpenGL ES specifications for the device or OS version of iPhone or iPod except reading the user has to get device capabilities when using OpenGL ES.

Anyway, If you use OpenGL ES 2.0 (especially shader functions), your app could not be run at iPhone 3G, iPod OS 3.1.2 (even though the recent version).
Be cautious when you choose to use OpenGL ES 2.0.
Ah, there are the less number of functions in OpenGL ES 2.0 than OpenGL 1.1 too.

I'm trying, asking to register the app for iPhone 3GS only, Hope Apple do open it~ (please).

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

둘 중 누군가 그녀를 죽였다, 범인 해설

[MAC OS X] mds_stores 100% CPU usage

tips more on unity ...